NAW Member, Marwa El Mubark reports for RIBAJ

Marwa El Mubark was comissioned by the RIBAJ to report on the Guerrilla Tactics conference at the RIBA.

“For many young practices starting out, the complexities of our planning, procurement and economic viability frameworks can be a challenge. According to Finn Williams and Pooja Agrawal of the Public Practice initiative, architects spend only 20 per cent of their time designing. The other 80 per cent is spent grappling with bureaucracy, prompting some to question the feasibility of setting up their own practice.”